- Select Timesheets in the top navigation bar.
- Set the date range in the top left corner. Click inside the date range and then click inside the start and end date fields to edit.
- Select Apply.
- Set the view drow-down beside the date range to Detailed View.
- Select specific employees or All Employees in the drop-down next to the view drop-down.
- To edit an existing timecard, click into the row of a specific timecard to open the timecard to edit.
- Click into fields provided to change clock in, clock out, breaks, or tips.
- Select Save Changes.
- To delete a timecard, select the trash can icon to the far right.
- To add a new timecard, select Add a Time Card in the top right corner.
- Tap Timesheets in the navigation bar.
- To edit an existing timecard, tap on the employee to edit timecards.
- Tap on individual timecards under their name.
- Tap the time fields to change clock in or clock out. Tap +Add break to add breaks.
- Save Changes.
- To add a new timecard, select the plus (+) icon.
- Choose an employee, date, clock in and clock out times, and Add Timecard.