Homebase offers HR Pro as a resource for advice and guidance for compliance-related HR. If you have legal questions, please consult a licensed attorney.
For security reasons, the Homebase account owner is the only person with access to HR Pro. HR Pro is currently available on our All-In-One Plan.
In this article you will find:
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Hover over Team in the top navigation bar.
- Select HR Pro from the drop-down menu.
- Sign in with your Homebase credentials.
- HR Pro Customer Service
- You can call an HR Advisor during hours of operation
- Customized Handbook
- Have a handbook created (included) or create new policies to add to your handbook. If you already have one, you can choose to get it reviewed (fee)
- HR Policies
- Documents and letters for HR issues that will keep you compliant
- Access expertly crafted videos, tools, and content
- Labor Laws
- See the latest laws for your state and subscribe to alerts for updates
- Document Center
- Access 80+ forms to keep your team paperwork in order
Every business, small to large, needs an employee handbook to stay compliant with documentation of policies, culture, practices, and regulations. HR Pro makes it simple to create a handbook or update an existing one.
To get started:
- Hover over Team in your Homebase account and select HR Pro.
- Select the Tools tab.
- Select Go to Employee Handbooks.
- Select one of the three handbook options:
- Express handbook
- Professional handbook
- Update existing
-Express (Handbook Wizard)
- 30 minutes to create.
- Specific to one state.
- Answer a series of questions to create.
- No consultation from HR team.
-Professional (Handbook Wizard)
- 3-5 business days to create.
- Tailored to your business.
- Created and reviewed by HR Pros.
- Limit to one professional handbook per year.
- Consultation with HR Pro to walk through handbook - edit, review, questions.
-Update (Update your existing handbook using the tools and resources within the Resource center)
- Policy advisor and template library
- Policy customization
- Handbook guides
When you ask our HR Pros a question, it is submitted as a ticket that you can track.
To create a ticket:
- Select the HR On-Demand tab.
- Select Ask the Pro.
- Select your state, enter your question, and submit.
To track your tickets:
- Select HR On-Demand
- Select My Tickets
You can view your submissions, the status of the tickets, and the responses from the HR Pro team.