The maximum cash out amount increases with the number of hours you have worked, but never exceeds $250. When you first start using Homebase Cash Out, your maximum eligible amount is normally $100.
Articles in this section
- When and how often can I request a cash out?
- What is the maximum amount I can cash out?
- When do I receive my cash and what does it cost?
- Do cash outs impact my credit score?
- I just requested a cash out, what happens next?
- I received a “Something went wrong” message when requesting a cash out. What happens now?