Having trouble connecting your bank account to Homebase Cash Out?
- Make sure that you’re entering the right information. Extra spaces, capitalization errors, and punctuation errors are common reasons to get locked out of your account. Double-check that you are using the right username and password by logging in on your bank’s website.
- You might be temporarily locked out of your bank account. Entering the wrong information more than 3 times can temporarily lock you out of your account. Wait 12 hours and try again. If that does not work, contact your bank to unlock your account.
- Change your bank settings. Bank accounts with additional security measures such as multi-factor authentication are not always compatible with Homebase Cash Out. Sign in to your bank’s website, change your settings and try again.
- Extra security steps are required. Some banks require you to sign in through their website and complete extra security steps or verify that you attempted to connect your account to Homebase Cash Out.
- Your bank is not yet supported. We are working on adding more supported banks to Homebase Cash Out.