There are three steps to set up pay advances through Homebase Cash Out.
- Connect a bank account. This lets you receives advances, automatically repay, and monitor your bank balance. The bank account must meet requirements found here.
- Add a debit card. This lets you advance and repay instantly. The card must:
- Be associated with the connected bank account
- Be a debit card (i.e. we do not accept credit, secured credit, or prepaid spending cards)
- Confirm your personal information. Providing your legal name, home address, date of birth, and phone number lets us confirm your identity and keep you safe from fraud. There are no credit checks to use Cash Out.
We use Plaid to connect bank accounts. Plaid currently supports over 10,000 financial institutions - from national banks to local credit unions. If your bank does not show up during enrollment, Plaid is unfortunately not supporting it yet. Plaid is always adding new financial institutions, which means Cash Out could be available soon. Please check back.