Our free mobile app is available to any employee of a business on Homebase.
Getting the App
There are three ways to get the app once your manager has added you to the team.
- Text invite - if your manager has included your phone number, Homebase will send you a text message with a link to download the app.
- Email invite - if your manager has included your email, Homebase will send you a text message with a link to download the app.
- Join your team in your app. Some businesses allow employees to join the team by downloading the app and finding your business. Download the app, select Join an Existing Team, and follow the steps to find your employer's business.
Use your phone or your email to set up an account. If your phone or email address are not found when you try to set up your account, please alert your manager. They can add your information to Homebase and then you can sign up. Info on signing in is here.
If you work, or have worked, for more than one business that uses Homebase, you'll see all your accounts in the app.
No Longer with the Company
Once you leave a Homebase company, you can continue to use the Homebase app. Why would you?
- Your time cards are a great way to keep track of what you earned.
- Your profile can double as a resume (click the share link to see it!)
- You might find yourself working at another company the uses Homebase and you'll already have the app!