Add an extra layer of security to your account by enabling 2-step verification.
2-step verification reduces the chances of having your account accessed by someone else by requiring an email address, password, and a verification code sent to your mobile phone via SMS text message each time you sign in to Homebase.
Please Note: This feature can be used in any individual team member profile, regardless of Access Level.
Homebase strongly recommends enabling 2-step verification on your account if you run payroll through Homebase.
To enable 2-step verification:
1. Sign in to your Homebase account on a web browser.
2. Navigate to the Security Settings page:
- Click your profile icon in the top right.
- Select My Settings
- Select Security in the bottom left of the Settings Menu
3. Turn on the toggle to Enable 2-Step Verification
4. Complete the workflow and enter the mobile number you'll receive text messages.
5. Once confirmed, 2-step verification will be enabled for your account
To change the mobile phone number used to receive your verification codes, click the pencil icon in My Settings and enter the new number next to Mobile Phone.