Add an extra layer of security to your account by enabling 2-step verification.
2-step verification reduces the chances of having your account accessed by someone else by requiring an email address, password, and a verification code sent to your mobile phone via SMS text message each time you sign in to Homebase.
To enable 2-step verification:
- Sign in to your Homebase account
- Navigate to the Security Settings page
- Turn on the toggle to Enable 2-Step Verification
- Complete the workflow and enter the mobile number you'll receive text messages at
- Once confirmed, 2-step verification will be enabled for your account
To change the mobile phone number used to receive your verification codes, click the pencil icon in Settings.
Homebase strongly recommends enabling 2-step verification on your account if you run payroll through Homebase.