Homebase offers two payroll detail reports that can be generated after completing your first payroll. These payroll reports are the payroll journal report and the payroll summary report.
Payroll journal report
This report displays detailed information about each paycheck on a per payroll run basis.
- Available as a CSV file download from the Payroll History section of your Payroll dashboard.
- Provides a breakdown of taxes paid by employees and the employer.
Payroll summary report
This report displays detailed information for each team member aggregated over the selected date range.
- Available by clicking the Download CSV button from the Payroll History section of your Payroll dashboard.
- The selected date range will determine the summary totals that are downloaded in the CSV file.
- Each person paid during the selected date range will be on its own row.
Pay statements are also generated for each individual paycheck after each payroll run is submitted.
Written or printed check history can be viewed in the Payroll History on the Payroll dashboard. Select the payroll run from the payroll history and view the paycheck or direct deposit information.