Please Note: If you are billed through an integrated Point of Sale or Payroll Partner, you'll update your payment method via their site. Any subscriptions billed through a partner will indicate the name of that partner beside the plan information.
Once you've added a card on file for a paid subscription through Homebase, you can change that card at any time by following steps below:
- Navigate to https://app.joinhomebase.com/ on your laptop/desktop.
- Select your profile icon in the upper right corner of the purple navigation menu. This icon may show your initials if you've not yet uploaded a profile photo.
- Tap "Billing" from the dropdown menu.
- Under the "Plan" section, locate the subscription you wish to edit your payment method for and tap the blue pencil icon to the right of "Credit Card On File"
- Tap Edit Payment Method & enter your new card details or choose an existing payment method. Select Submit when completed.
- Repeat steps above for all active subscriptions you wish to charge to a different card/payment method.
If you've paid for your Homebase account via the Homebase mobile app, you'll update your payment method for your subscription via the App or Play Store. Tap the store you use below for detailed instructions on changing your payment method for mobile subscriptions:
App Store (Apple)
Google Play (Android)
If you need help updating your payment method, please Contact Us for personalized support.