- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select Homebase in the top left corner.
- Under Upcoming Time Off, to the far right, click the trash can icon next to the request you’d like to cancel.
- Select Yes to delete.
- Open your Homebase mobile app.
- Select More. (Three vertical lines.)
- Select Requests.
- Select Time Off.
- Select the Pending request.
- Select Cancel Request.
Q: Can I delete a request that has already been approved?
A: Yes, but only from the web.
- Select Schedule in the top navigation bar.
- Set the date range in the top left corner to find the approved time-off request.
- Select the request on the schedule builder.
- Select Delete.
- A pop-up will ask "Are you sure?", select Yes.