With the Homebase app you can send time off requests directly to your manager, plus get a notification when they respond. Approved requests will sync with your schedule to keep everyone on the team on the same page.
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select homebase in the top left corner. (The home page.)
- On the right side of the page, in the lower box, under the heading Upcoming Time Off, select Request Time Off. (Written in blue writing.)
- In the pop-up, the Whole Day toggle will be green. If you need a specific time frame, turn off the toggle and input the time by clicking into the boxes.
- Select Save to send the request to your manager.
- Open your Homebase Employee Scheduling app.
- Tap More on the lower right side of the navigation bar.
- Tap Requests.
- Tap Time Off.
- To submit a request, tap the plus icon in the upper right corner.
- Enter the details of your request including the day, time, category, and memo for reference.
- Click Submit to send your request to your manager.
- You’ll be notified when your manager responds to the request. If your request is approved it will be reflected on your schedule for that day.