Homebase can be used no matter what Point-of-Sale you are using, but we are not integrated with every POS. Click here to see all of our POS integrations.
Disconnect from current POS
If you are already connected to a POS in your Homebase account, you can switch at any time.
- Sign in to your Homebase account.
- Select Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select POS Connection in the left navigation.
- Select Disconnect on your current connection
- Select Connect on your desired connection.
- You may be prompted to sign in to your new connection's account.
- Check the list of POS integrations to see instructions for your specific POS.
- If you are disconnecting from all POS systems, click here.
To avoid duplicating employees, we advise the following:
- Connect your new device immediately before adding additional employees
- Ensure your employees have an associated email, phone, and full name in Homebase because Homebase will not add an employee who already has an account set up with us.
- We check if the employee is already present on the account based on specific criteria in the following order:
- Partner ID (if only moving devices), Payroll ID, Email, Phone, PIN, First and Last Name
Q: What happens to the employees already on my account?
A: Nothing, they simply move to your new account.
Q: What happens to the timeclock and scheduling information already on my account?
A: Nothing, it moves to your new account with your entire history.
Q: What happens to the sales information from my account?
A: Your new sales information will take its place. Homebase does not store any historical information from our partners.