Homebase automatically resets all sales reports at midnight. However, if you are open past midnight, the owner of the Homebase account can change the reset time.
- Sign in as the owner of the Homebase account.
- Select Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select POS Connection in the left navigation.
- Check the box that reads "Is your business open past midnight?" and select the reset time in the drop-down field. Adjust it to a time that is after you've taken your last transactions for the day.
- Save Changes in the top right corner.