Utah State Tax Commission
Utah Department of Workforce Services
Type of Tax
State Withholding Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax
- Combined registration
- Go to UtahID portal
- Click continue and click create an account
- Complete application
- When your registration is completed, you'll receive the necessary licenses/registrations and account numbers.
- If needed, you can also print documentation to help complete a separate city business license
- USE the SAME EMAIL address on the new account, so you will still have access to your dashboard of OneStop registrations.
- Setup username and password
- Go to Utah Taxpayer Access Point (TAP)
- Click Sign Up
- Select Access My Business Accounts
- Complete registration
Update your Homebase account with your Utah account numbers. Your account numbers are required for all Utah State Tax Commission and Utah Department of Workforce Services interactions to ensure your account is accurate. Please call Utah State Tax Commission at 800-662-4335 or email tax.utah.gov.
This article is not intended to be tax, legal, financial, or HR advice. Rules and regulations change over time and can vary by location. Consult with a lawyer, accountant, Tax, or HR expert for specific guidance.
Last Updated 11/1/2021