Type of Tax
State Unemployment Tax (UI)
State Workers Compensation (WC)
- Combined registration for a Wyoming Unemployment and Workers Compensation
- Go to WYUI website
- Click register a new business with DWS
- Complete personal information
- Create username and password and answer security questions
- Answer remaining registration questions
- You will receive separate correspondence for your unemployment registration and your workers compensation registration
Update your Homebase account with your Wyoming UI Account Number and Wyoming Employer Number for Workers Compensation. Your Wyoming Account Numbers are required for all Wyoming interactions to ensure your accounts are accurate.
For assistance with your unemployment registration, please call the Unemployment Insurance tax division at 307-235-3217. For assistance with your workers compensation registration, please call 307-777-6763. Additionally, how-to videos are available for assistance on the website.
Note: Wyoming does not impose a state income tax