New Company Registration for Wyoming

Have more questions? Submit a request

Tax Agency

Wyoming Department of Workforce Services  (DWS)


Type of Tax

State Unemployment Tax (UI)

State Workers Compensation (WC)

Registration Steps:

  1. Combined registration for a Wyoming Unemployment and Workers Compensation
    • Go to WYUI website
    • Click register a new business with DWS
    • Complete personal information
    • Create username and password and answer security questions
    • Answer remaining registration questions
    • You will receive separate correspondence for your unemployment registration and your workers compensation registration

Update your Homebase account with your Wyoming UI Account Number and Wyoming Employer Number for Workers Compensation.  Your Wyoming Account Numbers are required for all Wyoming interactions to ensure your accounts are accurate.

For assistance with your unemployment registration, please call the Unemployment Insurance tax division at 307-235-3217.  For assistance with your workers compensation registration, please call 307-777-6763. Additionally, how-to videos are available for assistance on the website.

Note: Wyoming does not impose a state income tax

This article is not intended to be tax, legal, financial, or HR advice. Rules and regulations change over time and can vary by location. Consult with a lawyer, accountant, Tax, or HR expert for specific guidance.

Last Updated 12/17/2021

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful